RCA Regeneration provides wide-ranging planning advice in respect of residential, commercial, leisure and community-led schemes, including:-
- Planning applications and objections
- Planning appeals and expert witness
- Community and neighbourhood planning
- Negotiation of Section 106 agreements
- The plan-making process and policy planning
- Reviews of planning guidance
- Environmental impact
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and planning obligations
- Discharge, variation and removal of planning conditions
We have an extremely high success-rate in securing planning applications and positive appeal outcomes and work on schemes of all sizes from individual proposals to large-scale complex developments.
We frequently combine our services with those of other disciplines such as highways and transportation, historic environment, acoustics, ecology, landscape, and other environmental consultants. We also work with a number of highly skilled and experienced architectural practices throughout the UK, and typically provide a project management service when dealing with multi-disciplinary teams.
Our case study section gives examples of the teams we have worked with or assembled on behalf of clients. We will be happy to secure fee proposals and estimates from a range of consultants on your behalf, as appropriate. We don’t recommend consultants to you unless we have already spent time working with them ourselves.